So yesterday was the day we are suppose to be worried about the environment and how “we are destroying the planet”. I am all for having a nice place to live. I, for example, don’t like having trash in my yard or in my neighborhood. I want clean water to drink, fresh air to breath. However, most of the things that Earth Day stands for is a bunch of propaganda that is not based on fact. For example, “Global Warming”. When Earth Day was first started in the 1970s, these Enviro-Nazis where warning about the next Global Cooling. Now its man-made Global Warming. Too bad that they don’t tell you that the hottest year on record was in the 1930s. Its also too bad that they don’t tell you that since 1998, the temperate has been going down each year. There is also no, I repeat no scientific consensus that there is man-made “Climate Change”. And, even if there was, what step of the Scientific method is consensus? That is not how Science is suppose to be done. In any case, I figured I’d give my Top Ten Things I Should Have Done for Earth Day
10. Kept all of my lights on all day.
9. Went to KFC and have them serve me food in Styrofoam
8. Top off my gas tank in the middle of the day
7. Ask for plastic as I buy my groceries
6. Steal the CF light bulbs and replace them with mercury free incandescent light bulbs
5. Buy stock in “Big-Oil”
4. At the Video Store, hide all the copies of the propaganda An Inconvenient Truth
3. Print out a ton of junk e-mail
2. Tell every left-leaning person I know my Top Ten List
1. Visit the Hummer dealership and go on a Test Drive.