I got back a bit ago from watching Paramount Pictures’ Star Trek Into Darkness. I will try not to give too many spoilers, but there are a few in here. You have been warned.
Maria tagged me for this game where you have to list 6 quirks about yourself.
4 of these are true and 2 are made up.
How well do you really know me? Do you know which ones are made up? Who knows all the crazy things about me?
1. When I was in high school, I had a really bad poem published in a book of poetry.
2. Growing up, I wanted to be a police officer.
3. Someday, I’d like to move to the midwest and have life slowdown.
4. Growing up, I would talk in my sleep. In fact, I have argued in my sleep with other family members who were also asleep in the same room I was in.
5. I once meet the entire cast of Star Trek: Voyager at the now closed Star Trek: The Experience.
6. I enjoy watching Saturday morning cartoons with Mikey; in fact, I think I like them more than he does!
Well there you go! Which ones are true?