"Oh, if something bad happens, I'll just come to your house!"
Read this on Aimee’s Sunshine Blog for Violent Chicks
Top 10 responses to “Oh, if something bad happens,
I’ll just come to your house!”
10. Not without six months of your own supplies, you won’t.
9. Yeah, your family means so little to you, I’ll be sure to pick up your slack. Why don’t you bring all your credit card debt while you’re at it.
8. Sweet! We needed a decoy to walk the wire and be the first person shot!
7. Just be sure you show up with a ladder. Not sure how many corpses you’ll have to climb over.
6. I may give you the shirt off my back, but try to take it, and I can only spare half a buck worth of subsonic copper hollow-points.
5. Hey, bring all the barter goods you want – I love to haggle. A roll of TP will get you past the dogs.
4. Be sure to bring some good boots, cuz you’ll be up to your ankles in horse crap earning your keep.
3. Fine by me. I hear people taste like chicken.
2. Make sure you come early – the first five help me shoot the next fifty.
#1 is a tie:
1. “Don’t do that, Mommy will just shoot you and make Daddy bury you in the backyard.” (Are my kids great or what?)
1. “What, you thought I was gonna bunker down somewhere people can find me?” (Note found in my empty house)
What do you guys think? Time to Get Prepared?